@ ProofWorking.com I provide timely, professional, full-service editing of your Academic, Creative, Professional and Technical documents.
I’m a published scholar and fiction writer with years of experience proofing my own work and correcting the essays of undergraduates. Google my name and check out my credentials: Linda L. Revie.
Let me ghost write, organize or edit your memoirs. Let me shape that neglected family history into a published, bound keepsake or an easy-to-distribute e-book that will be in circulation for generations to come!
Additionally, I offer copyediting services for your academic article or scholarly manuscript. Typically this focusses on organization, clarity, logic and flow. I will thoroughly review each line for correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. On top of that, I can do simple or complex fact checks and research hard-to-find-material in the archives and in public or university libraries.
See the services page for details about —
- diaries, stories, memoirs, family histories into bound print books or e-books
- genealogy, emigration facts, placenames and surnames
- dissertations, theses and annotated bibliographies
- stories, books, journals, diaries, memoirs and articles into publishable format
- material for submission to the Archives